e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

E-mail from John Watt

Tiffany,

Your message really took me by surprise! I have a lump in my throat. Anyway……to answer your question. Yes, I do have information about Jim. He was a dear friend. He and I were so close that I named my daughter after him. In fact, Jami lives in Lebanon now. I would be proud to tell you all I can about Jim.

I must tell you that I am pleased to hear about your project. Jim and Lonnie Moore (also a good friend) would be happy to know that you are finally honoring their service to America.

I am working in my Salem office during the legislative session and would be thrilled to meet you and Taryn. I would also like to correspond with Jim’s brother Tim. Perhaps you could let Tim know my email address and ask him to contact me. My phone numbers are listed below, as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

John Watt

“Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you” Pericles (430 B.C.)

Nuk ka komente: