e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

E-mail 2 from John Watt

Tiffany/Taryn,

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you both on your hard work! I am looking forward to this evening’s presentation. Cathy will be driving up from Medford and my friend Bob Repine and a friend of his will be there. And, of course, Jami will be attending, as well. I saw the story in the Albany paper so I hope the turnout will be good for your event.

I am looking forward to seeing Tim and his wife tonight. Will you and/or Taryn be available to greet us this evening or are we pretty much on our own? Let me know.

Finally, thank you on behalf of my family and my generation for your tribute to the brave men who served our country with great honor. They gave their lives so that you can have the freedom to live your lives as you choose. Your efforts will not be forgotten.

Best Regards,

John Watt

Nuk ka komente: